When I discovered the board was identical to my DGTEC DG-5370 I decided to gamble
the Xoro HTR 7500 firmware that has NTFS Support that I'd previously used on my DGTEC to enable PVR and playback.
It worked without an issue!
BEST PART IS THE UNIT NOW HAS TIME SHIFT!
DSE - GH5930 DGTEC DG-5370
Instructions to unlock NTFS:
- Download the firmware - Xoro Firmware Link
- Uncompress and load to your USB disk
- Boot up Set top box and insert the USB disk
- Click menu on remote, then USB > Media Player > Music from the menu
- Select "MTC_MSD7828_DH2836.AP" from the list
- Warning - Do Not Turn Off! Set top box will reset and automatically load the firmware
- When the Set top box says 100% - power cycle the device
- Congratulations! Once you rescan for channels you can record and play from NTFS disks!
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!